|Chattering of teeth and then getting
stuck to each
- If the cause is due to some accident then Arnica
- If due to cold then Aconite
- If due to weakness of nerves then China
- If due to indigestion then Nux
- If due to Haemorrhoage( Blood discharge ) then
- If the cause is mainly due to accident then Hipericum
- If reasons are due to injury,worms,main
symtoms are cutting of teeth,chronic skin diseases, specially
epileptic patients then Aconite 3.
- Convulsions due to injury specially the
patient has a shock ( fever, unable to remain quiet , excessive thirst
are the symptoms ) then Aconite 3.
- Face,eyes are red,stiffness of arms and
legs,jump with fright,while asleep then Belladonna
- Convulsion during teething of the baby then Chamomilla
6 or Cicuta 30.
- Due to worms then Bryonia
- After suppression of Skin disease then Sulphur
: One or Two drops of liquid medicine in water
Maximum Three times a day