Cold and Cough
- Fever with cough and cold ( at initial stage) Aconite
- Dry cough, chest pain, constipation then Bryonia
- Rattling in throat, vomiting of phelgm then Antim
- Excessive vomiting of phelgm then Ipecac 6.
- Blocked nose, unable to breast feed then Nux
- Hoarse sound while talking,as if breath is
being stopped. Skin feels dry and hot. Excessive thirst and unable to
sit quietly. - First Aconite 3X every 10 mins ,
later Spongia 3X to be used. when fever and cough recedes a bit use
Hepar sulph 6.
- If excessive force is needed to cough then Sambucus
- If baby tends to vomit due to excessive cough
then Ipecac 3X.
- Feeling of tiredness along with rattling in
throat Antim tart 6.
- Asthma : Best
remedies are Ipecac 3X and Ars alb 6.
- Bronchitis :
Fever,Cough and chest pain are main symptoms In case of fresh
disease then Aconite 3X, Bryonia 3 .
In Case of cronic disease then
Antim tart 6.
: In case of fresh disease then Aconite
3X, Phosphorus 6 and Ferum phos 6X.
- Breathing Problem
: If baby suddenly feel breathing problem
then Sambucus 1X or Spongia
Dose : One
or Two drops of liquid medicine in water
Maximum Three times a day